Amorphous alloy core transformer is a transformer made of a new type of magnetic material made of amorphous alloy core, which is about 75 percent less than no-load loss of a core transformer, and no-load current. About 80% of the reduction is the distribution transformer that has achieved satisfactory energy-saving effect so far. It is particularly suitable for use in farm power grids and areas with lower load rates in the developing regions. Its main unique features are:
(1) The thickness of the amorphous iron core is very thin, only 20 to 30ftm, and the replenishment coefficient is low, about 0.82.
(2) Amorphous alloy cores allow low magnetic density, single-phase transformers generally 1.3 to 1.4T, three-phase transformers generally take 1.25 to 1.35T. Therefore, the product preset is limited by the material limit.
(3) The hardness of the amorphous alloy is 5 times that of the silicon steel sheet, and the processing and cutting are very difficult. The ordinary transformer production plant can only use the forming iron core to make the amorphous alloy transformer.
(4) Amorphous alloy core material is very sensitive to mechanical stress, regardless of the gravity of Zhang Wanyou still buckling stress will affect its magnetic energy, because of this, in the transformer body structure should think about problems to minimize the iron core stress.
(5) The degree of magnetic domain expansion of the amorphous alloy is about 10% higher than that of the silicon steel sheet, and it is not suitable for excessive clamping because the noise of the amorphous alloy transformer is higher than that of the silicon steel core transformer.