Cemented carbide is kind of alloy material made of the hard compounds of refractory metals and bonding metals by powder metallurgy process. Cemented carbide has a series of excellent performance such as high hardness, good wear resistance, strength and toughness, heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
1) For use in medical treatment, mainly used to make a specific-shaped radiation protection stop piece.
2) Can be used for casting mold, mold for the production of special products and for the casting of special products.
3) For electrical and electronic automatic control, used to make thermal components, insurance materials, fire alarm devices and so on.
4) Used as the filler hen bending a metal tube.
5) Used as the mosaic agent when making metallographic specimen.
Bismuth is mainly used in the manufacture of fusible alloys and used as the automatic fire extinguishing system and electrical fuses and solder in the fire protection and electrical industry. Bismuth alloy characterizes with solidification without shrinkage, so it can be used for the casting of printing types and high-precision molds. Bismuth oxycarbonate and Bismuth subnitrate can be used for the treatment of skin damage and gastrointestinal problems. In addition, Bismuth has been applied in oilfield perforating bullet shaped liner.
Used as the flux during the combustion process of high frequency furnace in the analysis of infrared carbon and sulfur, as well as in the analysis and measurement of carbon and sulfur in metals like iron, steel and alloys and non-metallic materials.
Characteristics of low-melting-point alloy:
1. With a temperature range of 20 ℃ ~ 300 ℃, eutectic and non-eutectic alloy;
2. The raw materials are all above GB # 1, high purity, small temperature fluctuation range;
3. Recyclable, reusable, human and environment-friendly.
Purity: > 99%
Particle size: -100 +200 mesh, -200 +300 mesh, -300 mesh.
W: more suitable for ordinary steel and alloy steel.
W-Sn: more suitable for non-ferrous metals, iron alloy, stainless steel, tool steel, high-carbon steel, refractory materials, ceramics, glass, ores, etc.
Fe: more suitable for intermediate alloys and other special materials.
Sn: more suitable for pipe heating carbon-sulfur analyzer.
Whether the careful selection of raw materials or the strict control of production process; whether the powder flow classification or each heat of smelting; whether in machining step or the final product quality testing, we have unremittingly strived for excellence.